—From March 27 to April 24, 1971, I will be at Pier 18 at 1 a.m. each night; I will be alone, and will wait at the far end for one hour.Vito Acconci, Untitled (project for Pier 18),1971 (via desireandconsequence)
—To anyone coming to meet me, I will attempt to reveal something I would normally keep concealed: censurable occurrences and habits, fears, jealousies—something that has not been exposed and that would be disturbing for me to make public.
—My intention is to meet each person individually, so that he alone will have possession of the information given.
-I will document none of the meetings. Each visitor, then, can make any documentation he wishes, for any purpose; the result should be that he bring home material whose revelation could work to my disadvantage—material for blackmail.
This was posted 1 year ago. It has 25 notes.
- mojabieda likes this
- moldy-apples reblogged this from circulare
- circulare reblogged this from lormiguel
- katzenmilch likes this
- kier-cs reblogged this from thecounterpunchingradio
- splitstringregex likes this
- banjo-potato reblogged this from booksandbeers
- queertone likes this
- booksandbeers reblogged this from lormiguel
- booksandbeers likes this
- nymphlight likes this
- deseopolis likes this
- thesuncutflat likes this
- kier-cs likes this
- hatefulandhollow reblogged this from desireandconsequence
- hatefulandhollow likes this
- soulbae1901 likes this
- artywords reblogged this from thecounterpunchingradio
- circulare likes this
- lormiguel reblogged this from thecounterpunchingradio
- thecounterpunchingradio reblogged this from desireandconsequence
- thecounterpunchingradio likes this
- desireandconsequence posted this